Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Awesome!

Would you consider putting this song up in the audio portal? Because it's really awesome.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Astounding!

Metal Gear Awesome was funny, but this flash is twice as much, easily. There's definitely room for more flashes in the series.

The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

LAWL!

This is the funniest flash I've seen in weeks. The facial animation technique you used was brilliant. Full 10/10, 5/5.

Ninja Hunter Ninja Hunter

Awesome

This game is simply amazing. It demands absolute concentration and gets the best out of you. Plus, it's a typing game that's fun, so kudos for that.

Ragdoll Laser Dodge Ragdoll Laser Dodge

Good game

A lot like Ragdoll Avalanche 2, but with better music. Nice work.

the singer (short version) the singer (short version)

I love this song

Great piece of music in the first place, and the static effect in the background makes it sound like vinyl or old-time radio. It would be great, though, if you could post the lyrics. I've been dying to know what you're singing.

Enter The Demon Lair Enter The Demon Lair

Very good for an early effort

Though it has some transition and balancing issues, this song is awesome. Keep up the work, because I see a lot of potential in this.

RevivalPhoenix responds:

Thank you very much. I will keep practicing.

~Tell me Why~ DjEagle Remix ~Tell me Why~ DjEagle Remix

AT LAST!

I've been waiting for this song forever, and may I say it just exceeds expectations in every way. Favorited upon sight!

IronMan IronMan

IRON MAN!

Excellent paining my friend. The shading and hues are astonishing and it has a dark feel like the hero himself. Great job!