Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Awesome!

Would you consider putting this song up in the audio portal? Because it's really awesome.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Astounding!

Metal Gear Awesome was funny, but this flash is twice as much, easily. There's definitely room for more flashes in the series.

The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

LAWL!

This is the funniest flash I've seen in weeks. The facial animation technique you used was brilliant. Full 10/10, 5/5.

Nameless 4 Vol.1 Nameless 4 Vol.1

Funny

Good flash. The voices were interesting. Not remarkable, but still funny.

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Frickin' amazing!

Excellent flashes, dude. My only complaint is that I can't get the link to the song to work properly.

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

Nicely done.

God, it's hard to write a serious review of this...
THAT WAS SO FUNNY I WET MYSELF.
Nuff said.

Final Fantasy Fugitive Final Fantasy Fugitive

That was awesome!

This is great. Very creative use of the DVD-style menu, plus it's hilarious. Anyone who hasn't seen this is missing out on something big. Exellent job.

Cactuar Gear Solid Cactuar Gear Solid

Yeah, it's that important.

Boris/Mark, you always have great sound in your videos. This is an awesome flash. I love how you always seem to work in Mario somehow, too. Keep up the good work.

Resident Evil SARS Part 1 Resident Evil SARS Part 1

I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD TALK!

This is a hilarious flash. Awesome bit with the raccoon in the beginning. I gave the sound a lower rating than I wanted to because of the way-off lip synchro, but other than that the audio was great. Nice Wesker voice, it was awesome in the most hilarious way. I can't wait for part two, try to improve the evenness in sound and the lip sync for that one. Keep it up.

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

IT'S A TONBERRY, CLOUD!

I think anyone who played any FF (Exept 12) can appreciate this. You nailed all the most annoying parts of the games on the head. The minigame is also a great idea, albeit rough playability on slower machines. Good job!